Officer of the Month
Off Hatten started with S3 Security in February of 2018 as a dedicated officer at one of our sites. Off Haten quickly showed that he has the skills and mind set to handle multiple situations by using de-escalation tactics and a positive approach. Ofc Hatten was quickly moved into the patrol officer program where he has grown to be a valued member of our patrol team. Ofc Hatten is currently working towards becoming an official Field Training Officer with S3 Security so that he can pass what he has learned onto the next batch of officers that join our team. Ofc Hatten is married and recently had a new addition to his family when him and his wife welcomed a new baby girl into their family. S3 would like to thank Ofc Hatten for his hard work and wishes him continued success.
S3 Security participated in the Naval Air Station Jacksomville Hiring Event! The event was attended by Navy Reservists, throughout the Southeastern United States who were drilling this last weekend. It was attended by families and transitioning active duty & retirees.
- Always lock your door and windows.
- Avoid walking and looking down at your phone. Be aware of your surroundings.
- Park in well-lit areas near other vehicles and/or by high pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Never prop doors open, even for a short time, especially fire or access doors.
- Verify who is at your door before opening, if you are not expecting someone or the individual is suspicious call and report to security/police.