Officer of the Month
Officer Malik Miller
Officer Malik Miller started with S3 in August of 2017, fresh out of the Security D license training academy he was looking to make a change with his career choice moving from the food service industry to Security.
Officer Miller has not missed a single shift since his first day hired on maintaining a perfect attendance record. Malik is an excellent communicator hard working and can always be counted on to go that extra mile. In December of 2017 Officer Miller was officially given the dedicated FTO officer title, training new officers, and has done an outstanding job ensuring our clients continue to receive the best service available.
In his off time Malik enjoys playing basketball, PS4 tournaments, hitting the gym, and being with his family.
We are fortunate to have Officer Miller on our team.
See more pictures of the event here.
- Always lock your door and windows.
- Avoid walking and looking down at your phone. Be aware of your surroundings.
- Park in well-lit areas near other vehicles and/or by high pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Never prop doors open, even for a short time, especially fire or access doors.
- Verify who is at your door before opening, if you are not expecting someone or the individual is suspicious call and report to security/police.